Regional Meeting with the EDOA.
Sidmouth Parish church is situated in the centre of the seaside town; it is in a peaceful setting just away from the busy shopping centre and the sea front. As with a lot of churches in this area it is surrounded by large trees which makes the church difficult to photograph. Parish Registers go back to 1586; the church has been restored many times over the years. The church was rebuilt in 1859/60. Everything was renewed except the tower and arcade on each side of the nave.
For more photos, see the 2013 visit.