St Andrew – Sands Road, Paignton TQ4 6HA

Chamber Toilet!

The major part of the church was built between 1892 and 1897 to the designs of Fulford, Tait and Harvey. The building was completed in 1929/1930. It is part of the Church of England but stands firmly in the Catholic or ‘high church’ tradition within Anglicanism. At the time of renovation the Parish Church of Paignton acquired a new organ, and the old organ was offered to St Andrew’s on condition that it was erected and immediately put to use.