For more images, see the 2010 visit. The church is dedicated to St. Matthias; his figure flanked by two angels, is over the North Porch. Following the Ascension, after prayer, Matthias was chosen by lot to be one of the Read More …
For photos, see 2008 visit.
The 2012 A.G.M. was held at St John’s Church where our new president Ray Knowles was elected. For more photos see the 2008 visit.
Young Organists’ Day
The Church The church was consecrated on the 12th April 1849. It was built to a design by Salvin, using local stone from the Barton Quarry, and some imported Caen and Bath stone. The Church has a grade ll* listing. Read More …
For photos and information, see the 2009 visit.
For photos, see the 2008 visit.