Catherine Street Baptist Church – Plymouth PL1 2AD

The building of the new post-War church was commenced on November 2nd 1957 with a stone-laying ceremony. Two stones recovered from the old premises were used. In 1959 a thin spire was added to the Chapel and in the following year the mural of the baptism of Christ by Hans Feibusch, a refugee German Jew, was un-veilled and dedicated.